Confirmit, a provider of voice of the customer, voice of the employee, and market research, has launched Horizons 22, the latest version of its platform that helps users sort through unstructured customer feedback using new text analytics techniques.
As part of the upgrade to Version 22, Confirmit updated Confirmit Genius Text Analytics, enabling companies to extract insights from text responses. With the new Model Builder module, Confirmit empowers businesses to maintain categorization models to ensure that correct customer comments are captured and acted on. Model Builder guides users through topic discovery, hierarchical model definition, and quality testing. Users can also configure reports to show text analytics results, allowing drill down into the categorization model and sentiment analysis to not only uncover new insights, but also to ensure they can adapt their models to evolving business needs.
Further additions to Confirmit Horizons Version 22, include the following:
- Confirmit AskMe, a mobile survey app that allows participants to provide responses via video and audio capture;
- Confirmit Survey Designer;
- Enhancements to Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce, delivering seamless two-way integration with Salesforce.com, either through the Salesforce App Exchange or Confirmit Horizons;
- Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) features for filtering, blacklist handling, response reviews, quota creation, and more; and
- Language Localization for Action Management, enabling the user interface to be made available in the language of each user's choice.
"The latest innovations in Confirmit Horizons are a direct result of our close work with clients to ensure we deliver the solutions they need to uncover new insights, analyze them, and take immediate action," said Terry Lawlor, executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, in a statement. "In particular, we have developed the new Model Builder feature in Confirmit Genius to give businesses the power to run their own programs, bringing a level of control and flexibility that has never been available with text analytics before."