160 Varick St
New York, NY 10013
At Sailthru we believe that every consumer is unique and that it should be easy to deliver a modern customer experience.
We are the only technology platform combining multichannel data collection, cross-channel personalization and behavioral predictions to deliver the highest marketing ROI. Brands like Alex and Ani, The Clymb, JustFab, Everlane and 500 others rely on Sailthru to get ahead of their customers and deliver a seamless experience.
Sailthru was built to make it easy to solve the three biggest marketing challenges of our time:
- Building an actionable Single Customer View
- Delivering deep, rich customer insights and analytics
- Easily creating connected, cross-channel experiences
Sailthru tracks the individual behaviors and interests from every customer as they engage with brands over email, onsite, mobile, social and offline touch-points. This data is brought together in the industry’s most comprehensive single view of the customer, which allows marketers to automate personalized messages and connect cross-channel experiences.
- We drive lift across all key metrics unlike any other personalization technology, email service provider or marketing cloud: up to 150% click lift, 111% purchase lift, 20% lifetime value lift
- We’re built specifically for cross-channel personalization, not created through acquisition and integrations.
- Data is always actionable no matter how your marketing mix changes because of a completely flexible database.
- We automate 1:1 personalization for every message on every channel for every single experience, rather than require delays and added costs for data stitching and rules development.
- Turn-key advanced marketing intelligence that measures the long-term impact of every marketing decision and makes cohort analysis easy, rather than the need for a separate, disconnected intelligence platform.
- We’ve baked in the ability to predict future actions at the individual level, including the likelihood to purchase, open email, opt out and predicted purchase value.