Smart Customer Service White Papers
Sponsored By: Nuance
When it comes to customer service in the digital age, people only want to talk to someone as a last resort. The worst thing you can do is frustrate your callers. Fortunately, there’s a far better way.
Download This White Paper and Learn These
5 WAYS TO MODERNIZE YOUR IVR
1) Recognize callers faster with voice biometrics
2) Don’t sound like a robot, become more conversational
3) Personalize the experience by drawing from readily available information
4) Proactively anticipate customer needs
5) Create consistency across every channel
DOWNLOAD the full length guide for more in-depth insights into:
- Why it’s important to make your IVR part of your omni-channel strategy
- 5 ways to modernize your IVR
- Creating an actionable roadmap to help you get there
Watch the video, and see a modern IVR in action.
Sponsored By: Convergys, Sisense and TrustSphere
2017 is the year that customer experience analytics jumps into the mainstream propelled by its promise of success.
When it comes to data, one thing is certain: It’s far easier to collect than to analyze.
This Best Practices installment offers three very important guides for success: How to build a Customer Experience Analytics Framework, How to Budget for a Business Intelligence initiative, and, How to Use Relationship Analytics to Improve Sales Effectiveness.
Download and you will receive:
- 5 Tips for Creating A CX Analytics Framework: Making Sense of an Evolving Industry from Convergys
- How to Build Business Intelligence Software into Your 2017 Budget from Sisense
- Using Applied Relationship Analytics to Improve Sales Effectiveness from TrustSphere
Make sure your CX programs are guided by CX Analytics in 2017!
Sponsored By: Convergys, ServiceNow, Verint, Conga, Infor, Pegasystems and Bigtincan
Check out this year’s predictions from industry experts about what to look for in 2017.
If our predictors are correct, it seems that 2017 will be a year deeper data-based insights, better digital experiences with human options for more complex interactions, and friction-free customer journeys—in other words, evolution versus revolution.
Do you agree?
DOWNLOAD this preview to the year ahead and understand the visions of what leading companies are betting on in 2017:
- From Big Data to Smart Data in 2017 from Convergys
- A Quick Guide to Modernizing Customer Service from ServiceNow
- Customer Service in 2017 Yes, it’s going digital—but with a few interesting twists from Verint ®
- Four CRM Life Hacks to Create a Painless Customer Journey from Conga
- Driving Campaigns with Data Science from Infor
- Turning Customer Engagement on Its Head from Pegasystems
- Bigtincan Is Revolutionizing The Sales Enablement Space! from Bigtincan
Sponsored By: Informatica
How a New Generation of Marketing Analytics (and a Big Data mindset) Changes Everything
Ever struggle with these questions?
-Which of my marketing channels drives the most revenue?
-How can I increase returns?
-Where should I spend next year’s marketing budget?
Learn how Data Lakes answers these and other most perplexing questions.
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
This is a big topic, so it’s fitting that four of the biggest names in customer engagement have offered their insights on how to make the transition from Contact Center to Customer Engagement Center.
DOWNLOAD this single, complete guide and you will receive:
- The Key to Omnichannel Customer Engagement Success? An Integrated Platform for Voice and Digital Channels from Genesys
- From Contact Center to Customer Engagement Center from Avaya
- Increasing Engagement with Knowledge Management from Verint®
- 7 Capabilities for a Superior Customer Engagement Center from Aspect
Be the driving force in your organization to make the progression to customer engagement center, the next level in customer service.
Roundtable Webinar Date for this topic: February 10, 2017
Sponsored By: Jacada, Avaya, Confirmit, inMoment and BoldChat
Learn how your company can deliver great customer experiences by keeping a close eye on customer journeys, listening to what customers have to say, and interacting with customers consistently and effectively, no matter which channel they choose.
To achieve these great experiences, your employees need to have the right tools.
DOWNLOAD this comprehensive guide to Customer Experience Management and you will receive these FIVE unique perspectives from industry leaders.
- How You Listen Matters from InMoment
- Customer Engagement Takes The Spotlight from Avaya
- The Fundamentals Of Delivering Superior Customer Experience In The Digital Age from Jacada
- Customer Experience: Proving Effectiveness & Hitting The Bottom Line from Confirmit
- Deliver Stellar Customer Experiences With Live Chat from Boldchat
Sponsored By: Marketo and Real Magnet
In 2016, marketing automation applications have finally reached the status of breakout trend gained broad acceptance as a must-have solution.
If you need to build a business case to secure a budget from your executive board to integrate your marketing efforts with a marketing automation platform, you need to download these two business cases:
- 10 Reasons to Consider Marketing Automation by Marketo
- Six Reasons Why You Need Marketing Automation by Real Magnet
Marketing automation is all about improving operational efficiencies that drive revenue and these case studies will help you create a rational proposal to join the world of marketing automation.
Sponsored By: Sparkcentral and Freshdesk
Social media has turned customer service delivery on its head over the past decade or so.
Your customers live on Social Networks, and they are inseparable from their mobile devices.
Download the following Best Practices instalment from CRM magazine and you’ll receive these two primers on delivering effective customer service through social channels.
- Delivering Effortless Customer Experiences with Social Media by Sparkcentral
- Social Networks Are Evolving Into a Platform of Convenience by Freshdesk
Learn how to integrate customer service into your social networks.
Sponsored By: Informatica Corporation
Salesforce Integration for Dummies
The must-read plan for integrating Salesforce effectively.
Salesforce is tracking more than your sales pipeline. It’s being adopted by services, by marketing, and beyond. To play a pivotal role in shaping your Salesforce integration strategy and tame data complexity, you’ll want a plan.
“Salesforce Integration For Dummies” offers step-by-step guidance that’ll help you:
- Get more out of Salesforce: Integrate information from legacy ERP, other cloud apps (and other systems) into Salesforce to create a 360-degree, customer-centric view.
- Deal with data complexity: Increasing complexity can snowball and affect successful Salesforce adoption and expansion. We’ll show you the art of navigating Salesforce’s lifecycle.
- Know what’s needed for optimal Salesforce integration: Identify your integration points, assess your data quality, and create a master data management strategy – all parts of a Salesforce integration plan.
Get your free download of “Salesforce Integration For Dummies.”
Sponsored By: Verint, eGain and RightAnswers
The reason customers are contacting you is that they need answers. All customer support starts with that simple truth.
Effective knowledge management (KM) is crucial to providing customers with the information they need, in a quick, concise, and consistent way across all communications channels.
DOWNLOAD this special supplement to CRM magazine and learn why effective KM has to be a core strategy that is continually refined to satisfy customers, empower employees, and deliver value that directly affects the bottom line.
- Knowledge Management: An Essential Component of Any Customer Service Strategy by Verint®
- The Transformational Value of Knowledge Management for Customer Service and Support by eGain
- A Customer Service Approach for the Long Haul by RightAnswers
Find out what effective KM can do for your customer support—and ultimately drive better outcomes for your organization.
Sponsored By: Transera, a BroadSoft company, USAN, Interactions, Convergys, Aspect, and Avaya
This month’s installment in CRM magazine’s Best Practices Series offers a snapshot of the state of the contact center today, and a glimpse of where it is headed in the very near future.
DOWNLOAD this special supplement to CRM magazine’s and you will receive these six examples of contact center innovations by the leading innovators in the industry.
- Transform Salesforce Into A Complete Contact Center Solution by Transera, A BroadSoft company
- Customer Engagement: Omnichannel And Secure by USAN
- Satisfaction With Customer Service: It’s Personal by Interactions
- Cross-Channel Orchestration: Helping Agents Connect The Dots by Convergys
- 3 Cutting-Edge Contact Center Innovations You’re Probably Not Using (But Should Be!) by Aspect
- Critical Innovations Driving Future Experiences by Avaya
In this one complete supplement you’ll find a mix of concrete innovations that have come to the forefront in 2016, as well as a peek into the future as emerging technologies make innovation possible.
Round Table Webinar on this same topic is on October, 26, 2016
Sponsored By: SuiteCX and OpinionLab
Your map, their journey.
Customer journey mapping has received much attention in recent years, as companies have recognized the need to reexamine the effects of adding multiple channels for customer communications.
Download this single special supplement to CRM magazine and you will receive:
- Customer Journey Mapping - SuiteCX
- Five Best Practices To Integrate VoC Into Your Customer Journey Mapping Processes - OpinionLab
Learn how to create a clear path for your customers that will quickly guide them to their destination.
Sponsored By: CallMiner and Genesys
Engagement is key to your customers’ journeys.
Chances are your company is struggling to make the next logical step toward true omnichannel support. Download this latest guide from CRM magazine’s Best Practices Series, and you will receive two recommendations for achieving true Omnichannel capabilities.
- Moving Beyond Interaction Analytics For An Omnichannel World CallMiner
- How Omnichannel Engagement Helps You Deliver The Experience Your Customers Expect Genesys
In the following download, you will find recommendations to help you make the transition from offering many options for customer support to offering personalized support that provides the same satisfying experience to your customers regardless of the channel they’re using.
Sponsored By: inMoment, Genesys, Confirmit, and Freshdesk
Look beyond simple survey metrics to offer insights on how to better perceive what your customers actually think about your company and products.
Learn how you can gain deeper insight into your customers’ thoughts and attitudes and engender loyalty that keeps them coming back.
In this Best Practices Guide from CRM magazine, you will receive:
- CX: The Art of the Possible by InMoment
- Voice of the Customer: Modern Approaches to Delivering Real Insights by Genesys
- Listening To Your Customers Keeps You on Course: The Role of Journey Mapping by Confirmit
- Service and Support in “The Age Of The Customer” by Freshdesk
Download this special report and learn how you can understand how to serve your customers better.
Sponsored By: Conversica, Marketo, Looker, Pramata, Conga, Soffront and Qlik
The age-old complaint from sales—“These leads aren’t any good”—and the counter-complaint from marketing—“Salespeople don’t follow up on the leads”—are finally being addressed by the discipline of data and business rules
In the following Best Practices Guide, our experts will address how focusing on lead discipline can align sales and marketing departments more effectively.
- THE FOUR Ps OF LEAD FOLLOW-UP: Findings from the 2015 Sales Effectiveness Report by Conversica
- INNOVATION FOR MARKETERS BY MARKETERS by Marketo
- GAIN A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR SALES PERFORMANCE by Looker
- YOU CAN’T SELL WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW by Pramata
- 4 MUST HAVE STRATEGIES TO OPTIMIZE YOUR SALES CYCLE PRE TO POST CLOSE by Conga
- ONLINE OR ON-PREMISE CRM: WHAT’S YOUR CHOICE AND WHY? by Soffront
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SALES DATA: Realize your full potential with self-service analytics by Qlik
Sales & Marketing alignment is your only best hope for driving revenue.
Sponsored By: Verint®, Sparkcentral, eGain, Genesys, Coveo and CallMiner
Delivering smart customer service starts with taking a fresh look at the entire customer service process, without prejudice or preconceived notions.
Download this free Best Practices Guide from CRM magazine and you will receive these six recommendations from industry experts detailing what you can do to add intelligence to your customer service delivery.
- Three Essential Elements For Delivering Smart Customer Service from Verint ®
- Essential Elements For Delivering Smart Social Customer Service: How Personalized Social Customer Service Increases Engagement and Creates Brand Advocacy from Sparkcentral
- The Five Parts of Smart Customer Service from eGain
- Five Keys to Innovative, Intelligent, Omnichannel Customer Service from Genesys
- Intelligent Search: A must-have in your customer service Toolkit from Coveo
- Best Practices for Achieving Customer Service Excellence from CallMiner
Make sure your customer service efforts earn the respect of your customers.