inContact, a provider of cloud contact center software and workforce optimization tools, today introduced its third major release of Customer Interaction Cloud for 2016, version 16.3. Highlights include a modern new interface that unifies contact center administration across omnichannel routing and workforce optimization; advanced analytics to provide deep insights into customer experience and agent performance, and omnichannel workforce optimization capabilities.
"Delivering the best customer experiences in the market is more critical for success than ever before," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact, in a statement. "Our purpose-built solution and deep expertise help contact centers reach their customer experience goals and meet the broad, evolving business objectives of the modern customer service industry."
Updates to the inContact Customer Interaction Cloud provide the following:
- A single and simplified administrative interface based on the My Agent eXperience (MAX)agent and supervisor interfaces;
- Advanced analytics offerings, using technology from NICE, Nexidia, and Attensity to enable contact centers to extract meaningful insights from 100 percent of customer calls;
- An integrated benchmarking tool, iBenchmark, to help contact centers more fully understand and evaluate their performance by comparing actual KPIs from their inContact ACD to the iBenchmark contact center industry standards database;
- The inContact Workforce Optimization and NICE Workforce Optimization suites;
- Personal Connection,to help outbound contact centers batch contact/customer records and facilitate multiple attempts to reach an individual using different phone numbers in a single interaction; and
- Skype for Business integration that connects agents with resources and subject matter experts outside of the contact center.
With the 16.3 release, a single, persona-optimized user experience unifies all inContact products and provides a modern, consistent look and feel for agents, supervisors, workforce planners, and administrators across omnichannel routing, workforce optimization, and reporting.
InContact, which was acquired by NICE in May, released version 16.2 of its Customer Interaction Cloud in June.