Unify, a provider of communications software and services, has launched OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 for midsized companies, an all-in-one solution for connecting, communicating and collaborating.
V9 offers more simplified installation, advances that reduce communications costs by 50 percent, and application packaging.
"This latest version of OpenScape Enterprise Express offers us a powerful yet simple solution which we have easily integrated into our technology infrastructure," said Rob Rouse, engineer manager at Datasharp UK, in a statement. "With the applications being web based we can roll it out with ease to anyone in the business to begin using almost immediately."
"Our roadmap is aggressive in delivering solutions for companies of all sizes who are managing their communications and collaborations solutions in an increasingly complex business environment," said Luiz Domingos, head of product house for Unify, in a statement. "We spend a lot of time understanding the unique needs of midsized companies, and OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 delivers the all-in-one solution that fast-growing, innovative companies require to be competitive."
Included in the release are the following:
- A migration path for companies moving towards all IP-solutions;
- Integration into Microsoft Office 365, including Skype for Business;
- Support for VMware hypervisor;
- Increased scaling for up to 5,000 users as well as up to 250 contact center agents and 25 managers;
- An optional centralized SBC, which integrates support for SIP trunking and remote worker access;
- Flexible deployment on dedicated hardware or in a virtual environment for as few as 200 users or as many as 5,000. OpenScape Enterprise Express can also be integrated with Unify contact center; and
- A second voice node.
OpenScape Enterprise Express also integrates the following OpenScape software applications into a single solution appliance:
- OpenScape Voice, a SIP-based full-feature central communication server;
- OpenScape UC Application, Unify's unified communications platform;
- OpenScape Xpressions for unified messaging;
- OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise;
- OpenScape Common Management Platform, Unify's common management interface for core applications and select network elements;
- OpenScape Deployment Service, used for IP endpoint management, including plug and play, quality of service (QoS) parameters and security certificate distribution;
- OpenScape User Management, a user-centric administration tool; and
- OpenScape Concierge, Unify's attendant console solution.
OpenScape Enterprise Express includes support for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and English.