TCN, a provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies, has released an updated version of Platform 3.0, an advanced cloud-based contact center suite. The upgrades made to the platform range from added agent-customer interaction enhancements to detailed reporting capabilities.
Key features of the updated Platform 3.0 include the following:
Improved Agent-Customer Interactions
- Ability to add tips to agent dashboard, showcasing agent skills and customer data
- Additional back-end log-in capabilities to allow recovery of agent response, if not saved to database
- Improved editing capabilities of sound files in the call queue configurations
- Ability to add inbound fields to client information display templates
- Enhanced Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) that announces the number of calls ahead and average wait time within the queue
- High-level summary of account activities
- Enhancement across scheduled callback listings within callback manager
- Improved agent responses reporting
- Improved automated reporting for scheduled callbacks
Platform 3.0 is a cloud-based call center technology that eliminates the need for complicated hardware and improves connectivity between agents and customers, increasing efficiency without the need for additional staff. Agent-customer interactions are closely monitored, allowing management staff to better analyze campaign success and team performance. Routine and timely activities are streamlined through the solution along with the addition of advanced analytical capabilities.