Sparkcentral, provider of a customer engagement platform, has introduced major platform developments, CRM integrations, and key strategic partnerships to better connect and scale social customer service within the contact center.
Sparkcentral's new Open CRM API helps brands connect and sync customer records across social customer care and existing CRM systems.
"To make social customer service a truly viable, full-scale channel, enterprises need reliable ways to connect disparate legacy systems and create one unified view of the customer, whether customers are interacting with a brand by phone, Twitter, Facebook ,or even messaging channels like WeChat," said Davy Kestens, CEO of Sparkcentral, in a statement. "Sparkcentral's Open CRM API and workforce management connectors are designed to link and integrate customer interactions across social and mobile channels seamlessly into the enterprise's overall customer experience strategy. These platform developments are a critical next step towards truly integrated customer care."
Sparkcentral's Open CRM API enables companies to do the following:
- Import customer records and data from any CRM and populate existing Sparkcentral contacts to enrich each customer's profile
- Safely verify customer identities on social channels in a matter of seconds and automatically sync that information with CRMs, when combined with Sparkcentral's industry-first Secure Authentication service
- Connect customer records from Genesys CRM, Oracle CRM, and any custom-built CRMs to Sparkcentral via the API and help customer service agents better serve in-the-moment customers with the context they need.
"Sparkcentral's industry-first Secure Authentication service has already been a huge success for our partners' social customer care teams," said Jerry Fletcher, vice president of customer success at Sparkcentral, in a statement. "Our brands are now able to extend this powerful, time-saving integration so care agents have even more customer context at their fingertips the moment they need it. By leveraging the Open CRM API, brands can deliver the best possible customer experience and serve customers on social channels in the same capacity as they do on the phone, via email, or other traditional modes of customer support."
Sparkcentral now integrates directly with Salesforce.com, enabling companies to link contacts and conversation histories in Sparkcentral with Salesforce.com customer records, close the loop between sales and support, and receive up-to-the-minute customer support and engagement context across the contact center. New functionality gained through this integration includes the following:
- Access to Salesforce.com customer records from Sparkcentral;
- Social customer profiles with critical contact level attributes like case numbers, personal identification information, and membership statuses;
- The ability to sync Sparkcentral conversation histories with Salesforce.com contact profiles and gain a more holistic view of customers across both platforms.
To improve the analytics and reporting around social interaction volume and help companies staff customer service teams effectively, the Sparkcentral platform can now connect and share data to workforce management platforms from Aspect Software, Calabrio, and Verint Systems. With these new integrations, enterprises can download agent performance data and empower managers to integrate social care metrics into forecasting.
To bring these critical integrations to the Sparkcentral Customer Engagement Platform, new strategic partnerships with key contact center technology providers including Genesys and Calabrio have also been announced. These partnerships will ensure that the technology solutions pass information to one another.