OpinionLab, an omnichannel Voice of Customer (VoC) feedback provider, has expanded its relationship with IBM to allow retailers to more collect and act on real-time customer feedback and gain a more complete picture of the shopping experience across any device or channel.
The newly designed solution leverages OpinionLab’s VoC collection and analysis to allow current OpinionLab and IBM WebSphere Commerce retail users to collect real-time customer feedback across any device. Users are able to implement the new app on IBM Commerce Composer, a new storefront curation tool within the IBM WebSphere Commerce solution.
“OpinionLab and IBM are making it easier than ever before to mix behavioral data with customer feedback for a richer, more complete picture of the customer experience," said Mark Treschl, president and CTO, OpinionLab, in a statement. "The new app provides IBM WebSphere Commerce customers with greater insight into user experiences and the foundation to strategically address challenges across all digital touchpoints (Web, mobile, in-store).”
Key capabilities include:
- Seamless deployment across devices adding speed and ease of use to any mutual IBM and OpinionLab client’s device.
- Multiple configuration options (static link, floating tab, link and tab).
- No layout constraints or constrictions.
- Ability to add to any page on the website through shopping cart pages -allowing the client to collect feedback across all pages quickly and easily.
- Collect IBM Digital Analytics and IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Management data in one place integrated with the OpinionLab solution to provide a complete picture of the user experience including both attitudinal and behavioral data.
- Cards are customizable and managed through the OpinionLab client portal at a page-level, once the widget has been easily deployed.
- Real-time alerts and reporting.