Numonix has been awarded Skype for Business interoperability certification by Microsoft for its Recite interaction recording solution, which offers recording of all Skype for Business interactions on-premises, hybrid cloud, and in Microsoft Office 365.
"We are pleased to see Numonix certify its Recite recording solution for Skype for Business Server 2015 and extend the communication experience, enabling organizations to achieve more," said Andrew Bybee, Microsoft's principal group product manager for Skype, in a statement.
"Microsoft's certification of Recite validates our leadership in the recording industry. It also affirms to our customers the commitment to continuously evolve and strengthen our integrations for Skype for Business and Skype Online,” said Avi Margolin, CEO of Numonix, in a statement.
Recite for Office 365 enables cloud-based interaction recording, storage, management and retrieval of recordings via its hybrid cloud integration and web-based portal. It records all modalities, including voice, video, chat, and desktop screen, and is available in enterprise and service provider editions and scales from five to thousands of users.
Recite for Skype for Business features include the following:
- Built-in Announcement Service. Compliant audio notifications inform parties on a call that they are being recorded.
- Intelligent Scenario Routing. A single solution selects the most appropriate model based on a particular call type and routes targeted calls through the most appropriate pathway, namely: edge, media relay and passive models.
- Compliance with Skype for Business Contact Centers. Calls are captured directly on mediation servers rather than forcing an edge model methodology that is not fully compatible with Microsoft Unified Communications Managed API (UCMA). This also eliminates the need for a media relay in the call flow for contact centers.
- Regulatory compliance. Recite is a SOX, HIPAA, PCI, Dodd-Frank, and MIFID-2 compliant recording solution.
- Secure Recordings. All recorded interactions are encrypted end-to-end from capture to storage.
- Centralized Administration. Web-based access and administration provides secure access to recordings.
- Real-time Active Directory Monitoring. Administrators can provision and decommission users in real time without having to manage multiple platforms.
- Quality Management. Recite includes built-in contact center features, including live monitoring, agent scoring, and reporting, at no additional charge.
- Flexibility. Recite features RECAP (API) for system management, user provisioning, and media control. It also features advanced capabilities, including duplicate media streaming for third-party integrations, such as analytics.
- Proactive Monitoring. Proactive and continuous monitoring ensures uninterrupted service.
- Comprehensive Activity Logs. User activity logs help organizations meet stringent internal and external compliance requirements and provide an audit trail to assist in both compliance and troubleshooting.
- Compatibility with Leading Voice and UC Platforms, including Allworx, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Switchvox, and Toshiba.
- Compliance Muting. Recite provides muting capabilities to prevent sensitive information from being played back or stored.
In addition to being a Microsoft-certified Skype for Business provider, Numonix has also achieved Microsoft Silver Communications Competency.