Noble Systems, a provider of unified contact center technology, has been issued 12 patents in the first half of 2016.
The new patents are related to a number of Noble Systems' omnichannel customer contact product offerings in such areas as TCPA compliant wireless number dialing, data security, speech analytics, strategy planning, and interaction management. The technology innovations patented include the following:
- 9,241,070, titled "Providing Compliance Enforcement for Manually Dialed Wireless Numbers in a Contact Center Using Callback Functionality"
- 9,256,774, titled "Using QR Codes to Generate an Electronic Consent Database"
- 9,299,344, titled "Contact Center Speech Analytics System Having Multiple Speech Analytics Engines"
- 9,307,084, titled "Protecting Sensitive Information Provided by a Party to a Contact Center"
- 9,313,632 and 9,325,841, titled "Determining Whether the Local Time for a Location Where a Mobile Device is Located is Within a Calling Window of Time"
- 9,319,525, titled "Best Time to Call Parties Having Multiple Contacts"
- 9,350,861, titled "Using Location Based Services for Determining a Calling Window"
- 9,350,866, titled "Using a Speech Analytics System to Offer Callbacks"
- 9,363,374, titled "Using a Speech Analytics System to Control Pre-Recorded Scripts for Debt Collection Calls"
- 9,363,378, titled "Processing Stored Voice Messages to Identify Non-Semantic Message Characteristics"
- 9,374,459, titled "Integrating Two-Dimensional Bar Codes and Embedded Links with Call Center Operation"
"Noble Systems has been introducing companies to smart customer contact technologies for more than 26 years," said Jim Noble, president and CEO of Noble Systems, in a statement. "Developing those tools is just one part of the process. Protecting our customers' investments in their Noble technology is a vital step in providing solutions they can rely on not only now, but also long into the future."