J.D. Power has launched VoX (Voice of Experience), a holistic solution enabled by a technology platform that is designed for businesses to optimize their customer experience and drive financial results across industries.
Enabled by J.D. Power's platform, VoX displays interactive data in an intuitive user interface for all levels of an organization, from executives to the front-line staff interacting with customers, to determine how to improve the customer experience and drive loyalty, advocacy, sales and service. The VoX platform helps companies continuously measure and manage their performance to gather the right information needed to drive the right actions.
"J.D. Power's VoX is our approach to managing the entire customer experience, combining our industry expertise, proprietary benchmarks and our VoX technology platform to empower companies with clear, actionable analyses of how best to exceed expectations, create loyal brand advocates and drive profitable growth," said Rocky Clancy, vice president of financial services, J.D. Power, in a statement. "Companies understand the importance of customer service and are searching for a set of solutions that generate quantifiable results."
While most companies acknowledge the link between the customer experience and financial results, J.D. Power findings from customer research and consulting across multiple industries clearly show that there are six obstacles companies face in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Focusing on the symptoms rather than the primary cause of the problem, which is most often a culture that is not customer-centric.
- Missing critical trends in customer preferences, changing customer demographics and competitive reactions because of a too insular view of their customer.
- Not really believing-based on inadequately prepared business cases-that an improved customer experience will actually drive better financial results.
- Inability to focus sufficient attention on and execute the critical handful of improvement opportunities that will have the biggest impact.
- Failing to deliver an optimal experience at critical "moments of truth."
- Measuring customer experience but not acting on the results and aggressively managing improvement.
"The J.D. Power VoX solution set with its industry benchmarks, customer experience consulting, channel interaction optimization services and range of tools for measuring and managing performance is specifically designed to help companies overcome these challenges," said Clancy said.