Interactive Intelligence Group, a provider of customer experience software and services, is readying the release of Interaction Content Manager (ICM), a media-independent software application that captures, indexes, stores, searches, accesses and manages contact center content.
Aimed at mid-size to large contact centers and enterprises, ICM is geared for content-intensive, highly regulated vertical industries such as insurance, financial services, healthcare and government. ICM is expected to be generally available worldwide in English in calendar year fourth quarter 2013, with additional languages to follow in the first half of 2014.
ICM includes the following features:
- Real-time access to content throughout an interaction or business process regardless of user or content location.
- Scalable architecture offers high availability across distributed environments for ease of growth without loss of performance.
- Web services and public application programming interface ensure ease of integration and improved access to information stored in legacy and line-of-business systems.
- Intuitive, configurable interfaces present a unified view of content from multiple disparate systems within the context of the business process.
- Centralized control of administration, security and auditing, with flexibility to delegate administrative authority to business units.
- Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment options with the ability to easily migrate from cloud to on-premises at any time.