Confirmit today released Version 19 of its Confirmit Horizons solution for customer experience, voice of the customer, voice of the employee, and market research.
This latest version added ease of design and deployment across the full range of channels, combined with state-of-the-art analytics and sophisticated reporting in multiple formats.
"The growing demand to gather in-the-moment feedback and to provide actionable insight that can enhance the customer experience or support timely decision-making is placing insight teams and [market research] professionals alike under increasing pressure to streamline and automate processes wherever possible," said Terry Lawlor, executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, in a statement. "Delivering enhanced research productivity and a high-quality user experience that hides the complexity of very large-scale deployments was the driving force behind many of the new features and functionality introduced in Confirmit Horizons Version 19. We continue to deliver on our vision for capturing and mapping all insights in one hub to extract maximum value from the data, immediately analyzing and sharing relevant insight in powerful, role-specific dashboards that drive improved business decision making, and automatically triggering highly targeted alerts to ensure the fastest possible reaction times."
The range of new features and functionality in version 19 includes the following:
- Support for matrix organizational hierarchies: improving report personalization options with access control governed by complex matrix hierarchy structures, and filtering available on multiple levels of a hierarchy;
- Ongoing investment in Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing: extending call center control and productivity to encompass support for the new Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) rulings to prevent auto-dialing to mobile/cell phones;
- Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing in more than 40 languages on Android and iOS: lowering the cost of field research across global markets and broadening the reach of in-the-moment feedback to suit the audience;
- Addition of location and beacon-triggering to Confirmit Panel App: enabling collection and analysis of customer behavior data, such as path to purchase and promotion conversion rates;
- Enhanced mapping of multiple data sources in Confirmit SmartHub: allowing researchers and insights professionals to change ongoing surveys without impacting reporting; and
- Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce: providing a way of integrating Salesforce into Confirmit Horizons.