Clarabridge, a provider of customer experience management (CEM) solutions, today launched a full-service solution built specifically for health insurance companies to help them listen to and convert member feedback into actionable insights.
New features include the following:
- More relevant, effective data: Connecting data from common sources of member feedback in the health insurance industry (grievance and appeals files, call recordings, social media, CAHPS survey data, ratings and reviews websites) enables insurers to capture what members are saying and identify frequently asked questions about specific interactions, like billing and feess.
- Faster insight discovery, with out-of-the-box healthcare category models, such as Insurance, Prescriptions and Medications, Call Center, Claims Experience, and Provider models that automatically organize member feedback and detect fraud;
- Enhanced sentiment listening for common topics;
- Interactive insight dashboards that allow users to drill down from an executive view into specific lines of business and analyze member feedback down to an individual's response. They can also segment data by attributes, such as contract or policy number, plan type, or location;
- Speech-to-text translation for contact center interactions; and
- Competitor benchmarking to identify key trends and data metrics of their member journey and compare against those of their competitors.
"The health insurance industry is rapidly evolving, and member demands are ever-changing. Insurers now need to engage and attract digitally-savvy enrollees across a variety of channels, while keeping cost of service down," said Julie Miller, vice president of product marketing at Clarabridge, in a statement. "Clarabridge offers an all-inclusive solution for health insurance companies that enables insurers to understand the member's voice and deliver a quality member experience across all touchpoints affordably."