CallMiner, a provider of customer engagement analytics, and Ultracomms, a European cloud contact center services provider, have teamed up to provide contact centers across the United Kingdom with advanced cloud-based interaction analytics solutions.
Under the partnership, Ultracomms customers will now have access to CallMiner's Eureka integrated cloud contact center solution. By adding CallMiner Eureka, Ultracomms' customers can capture and analyze 100 percent of customer interactions across all communication channels, including calls, chats, emails and social media.
With it, contact centers can do the following:
- Analyze all interactions for all agents;
- Ensure regulatory compliance;
- Identifying best practice and agent strengths;
- Provide each agent with a unique dashboard that anonymously compares her performance with best-performing agents;
- Identify the optimal path for customer interactions; and
- Identify and deliver more targeted and intelligent coaching based on all interactions.
"Enabling our clients to deliver the best customer experience, maximize their productivity, and fulfil their compliance obligations is central to our customer-focused strategy," said Robert Bates, chairman of Ultracomms, in a statement. "By integrating CallMiner Eureka we can provide the insight and data our clients need to do just that. CallMiner Eureka stood out as both the best technological and cultural fit for our business and our own platform. We see why CallMiner ranked number one for customer satisfaction."
"We are delighted that Europe's first cloud contact center services provider has decided to integrate Eureka with its solution. It proves the commitment of both companies to deliver optimized customer engagement and an increased return on investment," said Jeff Gallino, founder and chief technology officer of CallMiner, in a statement.