Calabrio, a provider of customer engagement and analytics software, has launched the Calabrio ONE multitenant cloud platform, providing omnichannel contact centers with the freedom to deploy workforce optimization (WFO) software in the cloud, on premises, or as a hybrid approach.
"Consumers expect premium service on their channels of choice, forcing today's contact centers to modernize across the board. We're committed to leading our customers through the digital transformation and the move to cloud computing," said Tom Goodmanson, president and CEO of Calabrio, in a statement. ";There are tremendous benefits of moving customer and workforce data to the cloud, and we're the first in the industry to build an end-to-end multitenant, ACD-agnostic platform to make the transition to the cloud as easy as possible, whenever customers are ready."
Calabrio ONE deploys quickly in the cloud. And, the platform accommodates fast-growing contact centers and seasonal staffing with a “burst” pricing model; customers buy only the licenses they use on a monthly basis.
Highlights of the new Calabrio ONE platform include the following:
- Active/Active Architecture;
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute Services (EC2) infrastructure for added security and protection;
- Amazon S-3 Storage, allowing data to move dynamically through storage options, migrating from millisecond first byte latency to glacier storage with policy management;
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS), providing high-performance reliability and security for application data;
- Grid Computing architecture to accommodate heavy data processing from across the contact center;
- Smart Capture Technology to combine capture, analysis, and reporting of customer data with improved diagnostics; and
- End-to-End Multitenancy.
Calabrio ONE is a unified suite including call recording, quality management, workforce management, and voice-of-the-customer analytics that records, captures, and analyzes customer engagement center interactions.